Tuesday, May 14, 2013

My Lubuntu 13.04 Sreenshots

Lubuntu is my choice of lightweight ubuntu, I install it in my netbook and lubuntu 13.04 run very fast. I install more applications to facilitate my work. Here are some lubuntu 13.04 screenshots.

Lubuntu 13.04 (Raring Ringtail) Screenshots

My lubuntu desktop
lubuntu-screenshot1

Libreoffice 4 in lubuntu
lubuntu-screenshot2

PCManFM, lightweight file manager
lubuntu-screenshot3

Multimedia, Audacious for musicplayer and Gnome Mplayer  for movie player
lubuntu-screenshot4

Chromium for fast browser and Pidgin for chatting, you can also install firefox for browser
lubuntu-screenshot5

Easy to customize your desktop
lubuntu-screenshot6

Libre office for full office suite and Abiword for lightweight word processor
lubuntu-screenshot7

Enjoy some lightweight game, I install Kobo deluxe for space gaming
lubuntu-screenshot8



No comments:

Post a Comment